Almost every web hosting provider offers Linux hosting services. This is the reason it makes hard to figure out the right hosting company for you. In this article, we try to take some of the chance out of the process.
What is Linux?
Linux is the most popular and common operating system (OS) used by every Web hosting provider. This one of the powerful alternative to Microsoft Windows is available operating system. Many web hosting service providers — especially shared hosting providers — prefer Linux for hosting packages, so it's by far the market leader.
Why Choose Linux for Hosting?
What are the Linux best Features?
As I know any people buy buy web hosting without giving much thought to the technical details. Let's look at features of Linux hosting here:
- First and formost, it's secure, therefore you will have fewer hacks to worry about.
- It will support industry-standard web hosting software, such as the popular cPanel control panel, and cPanel a best software loved by many people to manage the hosting account.
- Linux hosting is the lowest and cheap hosting plan, it can save your money.
- Supports most popular Apache, the web server application
- Supports MySQL, the Structured Query Language database application
- Supports most popular PHP, a programming language that enables the development of dynamic web content (often the P stands for Perl, Python, or something else).
What to Look for in a Linux Web Host
Choosing a Linux web hosting service has become easy, this is because, Almost any shared hosting plan from a reputed hosting provider will likely be Linux-based.When considering a best Linux hosting providers for Linux, it's important to consider some fatures to avail with their hosting packages. Such as: Uptime Guarantees, A User-Friendly Control Panel, Domain Registration, bandwidth and disk space options, control panels, e-mail features, and e-commerce functionality and more.