January 1, 0000
Lip base smoothes the surface of the lips and prevents lipstick from bleeding into the little lines around the mouth for increased staying power. After cleansing, put a small amount of lip base on fingertip and spread it all over the lips
How to keep lips healthy?
1. Reduce the strength of a dark or bright lipstick or lip pencil with an overcoat of lip-gloss.
2. To get an even line with lip pencil, first draw two dots at the upper lip's bow, a dash across bottom of lower lip, then connect all three around the lip line.
3. Start with de-flake, smooth dry spots and prevent lip-colour from bleeding.
4. The mouth area is the second driest area after eyes. Little vertical mouth lines can occur and cause lipstick creep.
5. Prevent dryness by increasing moisture around mouth at night by applying lip base. Use a long wear lipstick to keep colour in tact.
6. Help prevent feathering by using an all-over base of quick liner for lips.
7. To make lipstick last long, outline and fill entire lip surface with base coat of lip base to prevent colour-bleed, give lipstick longer wear and more interesting depth and texture. Drier matte texture helps lipstick hold tight.
8. If someone wants to make lips appear smaller, use lip base over natural lip line. Line inside the natural lip line and fill in new lip shape with lipstick.
9. First, exfoliate dry, rough layer with some scrub cream, gently applied. Then apply any lip base. Blot or rub in and apply lipstick.
10. To make lips look thick, just outline lips from outside the natural lip line. Fill in new lip shape with pencil lipstick or a lip shaping pencil for perfect colour.
11. To make the lips look appear balanced, outline thinner lip just outside natural lip line. Line fuller lips along natural lip line. Fill in new lip shape with lipstick
Lip base is must
Each woman loves to wear lipstick. Just a dash of lipstick adds so much glamour to the face. Lipstick should be applied properly and should be of the right colour. Most of the time one might have noticed that lipstick does not last long, especially when we eat and drink. If lip base is applied before lipstick it will remain for long and it will keep the lips moist too.
Share this article:
Health & Fitness
Science & Technology
Home & Family
Auto & Moto
Food & Drink
Animals & Pets
Books & Publishing
Fashion & Style
Arts & Humanities